Bill Slovacek

SBeth

William F Slovacek

(December 26, 1955 - December 9, 2005)

Sign Guest Book | Send Private Condolences

Slovacek, William F. (age 49), December 9, 2005. Loving husband of Sherry Beth (Rees) and devoted father of Tracy (Thomas) Long and Crystal Slovacek. He was preceded in death by his father, John E. Slovacek. He also leaves behind his mother, Mary Lou Greene; his grandchildren, Andrew, Austin, Kayla, Devon and Hannah; his brother, John S. Slovacek; his step-sons, Jeffrey and Scott Schrage; his mother/father-in-law, Walter (Skip) and MaryLou Rees; his brother/sister-in-laws, Tom and Wendy Collopy, Ron and Sondra Reardon, Tony and Tracy Rees and many nieces, nephews and dear friends that will greatly miss him. The family would like to offer a special thank you and appreciation to the wonderful staff at the Anderson Mercy Cancer Center for the exceptional care and support. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at St.Stephen Church, Eastern and Donham Aves., Wednesday, December 14 at 10:30am. Friends may call at Geo. H. Rohde & Son Funeral Home, Linwood & Delta Aves., Mt. Lookout, Tuesday from 5-8pm. In lieu of flowers, Bill had requested that donations be made to www.lchelp.org to further the awareness of lung cancer, or, St. Stephen's Church Building Fund, 320 Donham Ave., 45226.

Beth, I feel very sad for the loss of your sweet husband Bill. His family was very very blessed to have the gift of him for a while.Don't think anyone can possibly easy your pain at this point. We are so thankful for your entries and suggestions on the forum God bless you. Will be keeping you and your family in prayers. pammie

Beth,

Again, I am so sorry. I know Bill is in a better place and without pain. I only wish that you and the kids could have the same peace.

The days, weeks, and months to come will be difficult for all of you. Come back and lean on us for support and know that you are loved and not alone in what you will be going through. We will be here to help you anytime you need it.

Much love, warm hugs, and many prayers for all of you.

Shirleyb

Beth, thanks for posting the details of Bill's family. so many people to miss him, but he clearly touched them all. his loving gesture of including LCSC in his last act of generosity is not surprising, but appreciated, just the same.

you continue to be on my mind constantly.

xoxo

bunny

Beth,

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your husband. Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. Please know that my family will be praying for yours in the days and weeks to come. This is the hardest thing you will ever have to go through and it is not easy. Take care of yourself as best you can and let others be there for you. God bless you.

I am praying for strength for you to get through this difficult time. Bill has such a large family please take some comfort in them and let them wrap their arms around and comfort you.

He was much much too young. This is just so hearbreaking.

Maryanne