A UPDATE...

Larry

Hi all after taking a short leave i thought i should give a recent update on my wife. I could make it short by simply stating the new's is not good but i'll offer some insight. Since my last posting we have been twice to the hospital for blood transfusion's and platclet's once. She hurt her back getting out of the cart at Wally world and has been in pain since along with her bad headache's that started right after the hurt back. I think were going to go to a Chiropracter and see if we can get her some relief. The winter weather has been extremely hard on her and she spend's alot of time in bed covered up. It is very hard watching her slowly fade away and her memory is just horrible as she can't remember where she leave's anything. The hand full of long time survivor's have given the rest of us so much hope but reality must be faced also. I just wish that miracle food or herb or Vitamin was really out there but alas it appear's not and in some way's i wish the Goverment would make all those so called miracle or alternative treatment's do a Goverment regulated double blind study before they are allowed to take a dime from anyone as so many people are dupped by them. Well that is about all i have to say at this time and trust all had a very merry Christmas and kept the Day for Christ..

Larrrrrreeeee! (In my best Grandma O voice, my favorite uncle is named Larry) Get in here and take your 10 whacks from Ry's hall pass! :lol:

We've been so worried about you guys. See: http://lchelp.org/community/viewtopic.php?t=19404

I'm relieved to hear you are both alright but sorry to hear the wife is having a hard time. I agree with you on the alternative stuff, there is so much fraud around, one only needs to watch the miracle weight loss pill commercials. I hope the Chiropractor is able to provide your dear wife with some relief. Thank you for the update :D .

Larry,

I am glad you guys were able to keep Christmas. So sorry that things are so rough. Winter is a terrible time of year for our loved ones w/ LC. We were blessed with a very mild Christmas here.

So sorry your news is not great right now. I will pray for better days for the both of you. Keep holding on to the faith you have!

:) Kelly

Larry,

We were pretty worried when you skipped out for a while. SO glad you've checked back in.

I'm sorry the news concerning your wife is not better. You know we will all be hoping and praying for her. Hopefully you will be checking in with a bit of improvement next time.

Kasey