I am back to rant From Rsw1124 About my sweet DEBBIE

RandyW

Randy,

I am so sorry for your loss. Just remember God has a plan for everyone. As she is rejoicing in heaven she knows no time unlike us here on earth. When she see's you next it will only seem like a moment has passed. He has kept you here with jobs that still need to be accomplished and the inner strengh you have gained.

God Bless you our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!

The Williams Family

Jon, Cynthia, Zane and Cody

Oh ((((Randy)))) ... there are tears streaming down my face as I read both your posts (past and recent). You both shared a love so sweet and it is so darn unfair that it was cut short by stupid cancer. She is definitely smiling on you and still loving you deeply. I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

I thank you for all the support you give to everyone taking this unfortunate journey.

Blessings,

Linda

(((Randy))),

I have to tell you that I am all tears here. I went back and reread your original post and your most recent post. I remember Debbi running to the light. Those words made an impact on me. In only a little over a month later after you lost your Deb, I lost my Mike. Now, I can truly relate now to what you felt then and to what you feel now. God Bless you Randy. Deb was so blessed to have you for a husband.

Hugs,

Sue

Teh sun is shining today andit is a bright new day. No bad dremas or anyhting last nite. Just a really great CHAT session with my friends here. The reason I bum this post is so that those who do not "Know" Me can understand my whole story. HAte to make everyone cry here but just want those who are new to understand where I come from. MAny of you do know me from that post originally but there are so many new folks.....

Hugs prayers and Lots of Warm hugs with Dryer blankets cause, Folks FAce it, ITS COLD OUTSIDE :lol::):D

Glad things are better today for you, Randy. I think we all enjoyed last night's chat. Glad, too, that you didn't have another night of bizarre dreams. Next time, tho., maybe the cow could pull the baggage and, without the needed herding dog to move her along, simply get lost. :lol::lol::lol:

Muriel

Randy:

I never saw this post after I joined here -- thanks for bumping it.....it brought tears to my eyes -- not out of sadness, but because so much of what you had to say in that original post is what I would/could have said.....every medical person was kind.....we can't change the destiny of our loved one (my words), but we can support them as much as we can....oh heck Randy I'm just at a loss.....that was a beautiful post of yours.

I told you in a recent private that I wanted to send you a blanket all the days of your life and I mean that....you are an exceptional being, Randy, and I don't mind saying that in public.

Many hugs,

Linda