my mom died today

shelliemacs

Shelly,

I am so very very sorry to hear about your Mom. I remember you saying that you moved back home shortly before her diagnosis. Please remember that you were with her every step of the way through her battle with lung cancer and a battle it was. You will always know you were by your Mom's side during these very difficult days. I'm sure she appreciated it more than you will ever know. You were a wonderful daughter to her.

My deepest sympathies -- I too have lost a Mom and know it's not easy.

Gail P-M

Dear Shelly,

I am very, very sad tonight as I am reading your post. I know this has shaken you to the core. I am so sorry about your Mother. For months Shelly you have asked God for a miracle for your Mother. Each time you wrote that, I wanted to tell you that I was always able to see God's miracle for your Mother and his miracle for her was you, dear Shelly.

Love, Ada

Shelly,

I am so so for your loss. I know your mother had a rough time medically. That the put her through a lot of procedures. My sister's struggle was the same way and I felt such utter despair that someone so good could have such a rough death. Please take comfort in the fact that you were there for your mom and she knew it.

Blessings,

Mary

this must be a bad month my dad passed this month also. It is not easy bu I am sure the sun will shine again. Remember that your mom is still with you in your mind, spirit, and memories. At least the suffering is over that's all the consoles me. It is not fair, but what can we do? We have to continue living. I wish you the best!!

Shellie,

Although I haven't been posting much lately ... I have been reading all of your posts and I saw how dedicated and loving you were to your Mother. I am so sorry.... I wish there was something I could say to help you but there are no words...

God Bless you.

Laurie

Oh, Shelly, I am so-so sorry for your losing your mom. I pray for you and your family to have the strength that you need to get through this. I just don't know what to say, I am so sad for you. Please accept my condolences. Please continue on here. I hope that you know that we all care about you very much. Deb

:( Dear Shellie,

I am so sorry to hear the news of your mom. God has called her to a much better place. There is no loss like the loss of your mother, no matter what age or disease, it's hard. Keep posting to let your other

fqmily here know how you are doing.

God Bless You and your family,

Marsha

Ag 62 dx 12/01 NSCLC Adenocarcinoma , 1/02 had right lung removed,

Stage 11 B, no followup. 4/02 spread to lymph nodes, restaged1V,

had 6 chemo treatments Taxol/Carboplatin beginning 5/15/02 ending 8/28/02, July 03, 2 mets to brain, ` surgically removed, other gammaknife

with 15 whole head radiation to follow.