Connie B and the 3000th Mark

Don Wood

Congratulations to our own Connie B who has made her 3000th post! Connie has been here for over 3 years, giving support, love and advice to us all. She is also a 10-year lc stage III survivor, which is a continuing inspiration to us all. Thank you, Connie, for all your support, info and caring. You are a tremendous asset here. Don

WOW Don, I hadn't even noticed how many posts I posted! :shock::wink: WOW 3000? !

Thank you ALL for your kind, supportive words as well. If I can offer support just by being here, to anyone that has to travel down this nightmare Road of Lung Cancer, then it's REALLY MY PLEASURE to be able to help a friend in need.

Plus you have ALL been here for me when I needed a friend, and you opened your hearts and support to me so many times. I'm forever Grateful to you ALL! THANK YOU!

It's a two way street of give and take.

GOD BLESS US ALL!

Thank you Don for paying attention! :wink: ((DON))

:lol::lol: CONNIE :lol::lol: !

3000 posts certainly shows boundless support for all of us here, but you go SO beyond that as well. Those posts offer so much HELP! But it is your 10 year SURVIVORSHIP that offers HOPE that is so often needed.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

(((((HUGS))))) back to the most generous and gentle hugger I know.

Love,

Kasey

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Connieeeeeeeeee, Way to go there :mrgreen:

What a special lady you are. We are blessed to have you in our lives. You certainly make a big difference in so many people lives here.

Thank you for being you. It is an honor to know you.

Maryanne :wink: