To Fay A

Laura Ann

Hi Fay,

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you every day. I need to take this time to tell you of the great respect and admiration I have for you. You have been and always will be the epitome of what this site means to me. I will never forget you.

Laura Ann

Fay is so very loved here.

I haven't been around long, but I've been touched enough from Fay's wisdom to want to do something in her honor.

At the beginning of the month Fay wrote:

"I've been imagining what I would do if I were to win one of the big money lotteries...

If this were to ever happen the first thing I would do is build a group home for Lung Cancer Survivors who are in bad relationships. A place for them to live in comfort and security, with peace of heart and peace of mind. Where they did not have to worry about being physically or emotionally abused or neglected. Where they would be cared for as they should be cared for. And where they could care for others in return...

If I live long enough, whether or not I win a Lottery, I am going to try to find a way to make this happen. You would be shocked at the numbers of people diagnosed with Lung Cancer (usually women) who are abandoned or abused by the very people who are "supposed" to love them."

To Fay: I replied at that time how there are grants available for shelters and your concerns for survivors to find a safe haven is something that is needed but doesn't exist.

I've thought seriously about your proposal and feel with the unique demographic of abused cancer patients we would have to set up many shelters to serve many patients to keep them near their doctors and treatment centers.

Fay what do you think about this?

We can start a program that would recruit volunteers to take abused survivors into their homes and provide them the love and care they so well deserve. Kind of like the buddy system that Katie and Rick have started, but the survivor would have a place to go and a compassionate caregiver. Myself, I would volunteer in a heartbeat to help a survivor in my area that is in a bad relationship or in distress.

Just a few thoughts, please anybody PM me with other thoughts or if you would like to help institute such a program. Fay, your selfless dream to offer all survivors a serene existence, could very well happen. We just have to figure out the logistics. And I think there is enough talent on this board to make it happen.

You're in my thoughts, I hope you are comfortable.

Fay,

I just wanted to pop in and tell you good night. I also wanted to ask you when you see Don if you will tell him that I love him and miss him. That is, of course, after you get a big hug from God, high fives from Jesus, and do a chicken dance with the angels. You'll like Don. He's outspoken and speaks his mind - just like you. I hope you both become good friends.

Wishing you a glorious and thrilling welcome into heaven, Fay!

Good night, now!

Love,

Peggy

Fay,

I have read every word posted on the board by you or about you for the last few weeks. I wanted to respond but had no words. Just know that I love your attitude, your courage, your determination to fight and/or accept the future. You seem to know when to do either. May you be comfortable and at peace. You have touched me deeply in the last two years. Your posts have always been an inspiration to me. You will leave a large hole in my heart.

Nina

Fay,

Continued prayers sent to you my friend. Everyday when I come on I look for your post and I am so relieved when I see your name.

Thinking of you and I hope they are getting your meds under control.

There will be the biggest void here when we no longer see your inspiring and infomative posts. You are such an angel here on earth as you will be in heaven. You are so special and you have a gift of helping others when you are such a wounded bird.

G-d bless you!

Maryanne

Maryanne

((((Fay))))

Prayers for you Fay. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and kindness with us.

So many from the board have gone on before you and will be there to greet you. May the Lord comfort you and give you peace.

The beauty of heaven's gardens awaits you now for all eternity. We love you!!