My mother is at Peace

Connie22

Connie,

I am so sorry to hear this. Aren't you the one who contacted me PM about living in SD? I feel terrible for you and your family. Losing a loved one is just so hard...eternal rest be granted unto her oh Lord, and may Your perpetual light shine upon her always. God bless you Connie. I pray that God gives you peace in this sad time.

Connie I am so sorry for your loss.

I am glad to hear that her passing was peaceful, and I pray that God grant you and your girls some comfort and peace in these tough times ahead.

Know that we are still here for you. Lossing your mom is so difficult and unfortunately there are many here that have been through the same and can really relate.

(((Connie)))

Connie, my prayers are with you and your family. Your mom sounds like a wonderful person. What a complement to her for you and the girls to give her eulogy. God bless each of you and may He enfold each one in His loving arms. pammie

Sorry to hear this news, Connie. I hope you are overwhelmed with so many happy memories that your grief can be held at bay a bit for this is another difficult road to walk......................one without your wonderful Mother. I am so sorry.

Kasey