3 month scans

ginnie

I just had my 3 month ct scans today and am anxious for the results. Don't know if they will be good or not, my cough started back up and it is not going away (like before). Anyway, have to stay positive! I hope everyone is doing well and I think about you all everyday and pray for you.

ginnie

Ginnie,

Wishing you the best on your test results. I know the wait is excruciating. For what it is worth, my husband still coughs all the time. As long as the blood isn't in the sputum, we figure he's okay. It's worked for us so far.

(((hugs))) during your wait.

Welthy

Ginnie, I think we all know that waiting game too well. It took us 4 weeks and hounding the doctor to get the results from my dad's CT! I am sure you will get your's much quicker and am sending hugs and prayers for good scan results your way. Jan

I use a cough syrup called Hycodan which has codine and is very effective in stopping coughing. I hope your scans come out well. Also, maybe Ensure or Boost would be a good idea to help you get stronger.I also lost about 60 lbs. four years ago. Gradually it came back :evil: but I know the feeling of weakness can be just awful. Praying for you.

Joanie ((()))