Keith Alan Kubesch my soulmate, my lover, my friend

Carleen

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(((Carleen))) Seeing the title of your post brought cold chills and tears -- no great words of wisdom here... having just lost my Dad,I can only imagine the magnitude your pain. I am so very, very sorry!! Please know that we are all here to offer all the support we can. I pray that God will comfort you and hold you in the palm of his hand!

I'm so glad that you and Keith were surrounded by those who love you and can give you strength/support. Lean on them now!!

My deepest condolences to you and your entire family.

Cindy

Carleen.... I don't know what to say other than I Praise God that Keith knew the Lord and that you will one day be re-united. He is in Heaven and is experiencing joy that is unimaginable to us.... I do pray for you, your family & friends and for your faith. May God Bless you and hold you dear...

"A day with the Lord is as to a thousand years". It will only be a quick instance for Keith before he sees you again. I know that the Lord has a purpose for you that one day will become evident. God Bless you...we are here for you.

Joe

Carleen:

I am so, so very sorry to read this :cry: . Any words seem so inadequate to express what I wish I could say to comfort you right now -- I can't imagine the depth of loss you are going through. But please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Linda

Carleen,

I am so very, very sorry to hear this news. The love you and Keith shared is an inspiration to us all and I pray that you find the strength to get through the days ahead. I pray you find comfort in knowing that Keith is no longer suffering.

Please take care of yourself. You are in the hearts, minds, and prayers of so many, many people.

Sherri

My heart is broken for you. When I saw the post my heart just sank and I could not read past the first sentence from the tears.

There are no words to express how very sorry I am.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May His grace be upon you. You are loved and cared for by SO many. You are in my prayers.

Antoinette

Oh Carleen,

So many words come to mind to say , but none that can take away your pain. I'm so sorry Carleen and I do understand how you feel. Keith is now at peace and I pray you will soon find comfort in your memories and knowing he is no longer suffering. God be with you Carleen and know that we are here for you.

Love,

Sue

Carleen,

I am so sorry! It is so unfair! I wish I had words to help you, but I can only offer my prayers for you and your family. I will be praying for you! I can't even imagine what you are going through! I am sending hugs and prayers to you!

Love,

Kim

My dear Carleen,

My heart is breaking for you and I am helpless to help you through this... It is when the world seems at its darkest point, God will give you the strength to continue onward. Your Keith has entered the kingdom of heaven where he will finally feel no more pain. He is amongst some of the greatest fighters I have known and they will welcome him. The love you two share continues, for love never dies it stays in our hearts forever.

Each breath you continue to take, although painful now, is a breath closer to healing... a breath closer to becoming stronger. Although right now it is painful to look around your home and see traces of Keith, those same things that are causing you so much pain now, will be the same things that in the future, will bring you a sense of peace and comfort. Only take a minute at a time Carleen, more than that can be overwhelming, and when you reach a point where you feel you can't possibly go on... ask Keith to give you the strength you need... he will be there for you. I am just so sorry.... Much Love, Sharon