Aloha

cindi o'h

Larry, I think they have winter in Ohio.

Well, I am glad you finally told everyone, as I was just biting my tongue and reading all the funny posts from everyone. :D

Once you are settled let us know the details of your apartment etc.

I hope you are feeling okay as I know you had a little scare when leaving. But you seem alright, but do not exert yourself and rest. Let others do for you.

Love ya girlfriend,

How far are you from Cinnanati?

Maryane :wink:

Wow Cindi,

This is all just too exciting, isn't it? It is AMAZING what can happen on a board such as this one. So you are that much closer to PA, huh? Yeah! I can hardly wait to visit the new pub!

I am sending you some virtual towels as my housewarming gift for your new apartment. You can exchange them if the color isn't right :wink: !

Glad to hear from you.

Love,

Kasey

Hi Cindi - Where ya been girl? I went from pub to pub last night calling our your name - with no luck. :(

Now do they have lutefisk and ice fishing in OHIO? I think not! :)

Where in Ohio are you? North or South, East or West? I know you will be out there having fun where ever you are Cindi. 8)

Barb

Cindi, this sounds okay but... how is the weather in Ohio? Is it cold in winter and warm in the summer? What is the country like, do you have mountains? Forgive me my ignorance, I haven't the faintest idea about Ohio. But I hope you will make a lot of new friends and be very happy there!

Ellen.

I lived in Ohio for 12 years and loved it! Be sure to go to the dairy farm near Dayton that has a restaurant (sorry, can't remember the name)....they have the most delicious ice cream.

Wishing you happiness, joy and good health in Ohio.

Mary