My Mom passed as well as my Son

kimmek

Kim,

I do remember you, I am so so sorry for the loss of your precious son and dear mother..Your story is so sad, I agree with you though, I think your mom was in a hurry to be with her sweet grandson..I hope you can find some peace in knowing that..I am glad you were able to feel comfortable sharing this with us, maybe somehow it can help to heal your heart,and give you strength, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..

Kim,

I remember you well. I can't imagine how painful these last months have been for you. I admire you for having the strength to keep going. You are right in having no regrets. I know you were a loving daughter and mother.

It is so appropriate that you are in school for nursing. You will make a wonderful nurse because you care so much. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep in touch.

Nina

((((((((((((((((Kim))))))))))))))))

So very sorry for all that you have been through. I cannot imagine the pain you have been dealing with. I have been thinking about you and saying prayers that you have been OK. Please let me know if you need to talk. Oh, sweetie, I'm so very sorry.

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for eveyone's kind words. You have made me cry tears of happiness. I put on the "I'm Ok" clothes everyday and try to smile and be happy, but sometimes you need to let the tears flow and that has been vey difficult for me, but not when reading all your wonderful posts. Thank you. Its hard to remember I am not alone, that people do care, and I thank you for showing me that.

School has absolutley been my savior. I will continue for as long as I can, I know I want to go into nursing but there seems to be so much more I want as well, I know I want to work with lung cancer patients. My moms doctor told me when I got finished she would have a job for me. I thought that was pretty neat as it was her that really convinced me to go to school. Mom had the best doctors and they and their nurses truly became my friends. I have found that to be one of the most difficult things to get used to, not having to go to doctor visits. I miss the people I came to know so well. I didnt realize until this morning sitting her at 3am that I have missed you guys as well. I have so much catching up to do so bear with me. Again thank you for everything.

Love Kim

You know Kim we are always here for you. Whenever you leave and come back makes no difference we will always be here to welcome you back.

Whatever you decide to do I know will be the right decision as far as school goes. I hope you become an LC nurse as we certainly can use some good people like you.

Maryanne :wink:

• 5 weeks later...