Enough Already?

Flowergirlie

My grandma passed away and I am headed out for her funeral. It has opened the floodgates because not only do I have the loss of my hubby and best friend and soulmate, all in one wonderful being, it feels so devastating to lose someone else and he is not here to hold me and comfort me this time. As if there are not enough concepts for me to be dealing with already, another loss seems overwhelming to have to absorb. It is a harsh reality but I suppose that is how life is.

Peace...Flowergirlie

I am sorry you have to deal with this. How much can one take!? My dad is sick now- a shock- had open heart surgery- never had any issues before. I feel just like you- ENOUGH ALREADY!! Well, if anyone can make it tho all this stufff I know it will be you. Wishing you the best!!

You put it well, Melinda................the realities of life are harsh indeed. Why some must face more of it than others I would desperately love to know. I'm glad you came here.............maybe we can prop you up ~ just a little perhaps. I'm so sorry.

Kasey

I was so sorry to read your mail,about your Granmother passing away. It's just not fair. I often hear myself asking why did this have to happen in such away. There has to be a answer somwhere,but I can't always seem to find what I want to hear. My thoughts are with you, like so many others on this site. Take care,and you and the boys lean on each other for awhile.

Lots of Love Sonia,Trevand a special woof from Ash xxxxxxx

Someone must think you have some very strong shoulder's, because you're being put thru *bleep* lately.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I had one Grandma that was as mean as a snake, and one that was the very best in the world.It broke my heart when she passed away... :(

Please know I'm thinking of you.

Nova

It sure seems you are being tested Melinda. I am so sorry you are having to endure such heartbreak. I wish I knew why some have more pain than others. Why me, really doesn't do any good if you don't get an answer. I hope all of this has happened for a very good reason that we just don't understand right now.

I wish you peace.

Love,

Bobby