Karen335

mamasbabygirl

Hey guys. I finaly spoke with Karen's husband Bob and as I had expected, he informed me that Karen passed away on November 12. She never regained consciousness after her brain stem was radiated.

Karen talked to my mom on the phone once and sent her lots of uplifting and inspiring emails/PMs and so I hold a special place for her in my heart.

Rest in Peace Karen.

I, too, am saddened by this news. Karen and I spoke on the phone and emailed......especially about Leslie222 a while ago. She was such an advocate and caring person. I'd be lighting a candle too, but unfortunately am posting this from the hotel business center in Bethesda, MD. Gosh, I'm knocked down several pegs by this. Thanks for letting us know.

Kasey

another beaming light snuffed out tragically. I will miss Karen and send my thoughts and prayers for her Family although late.

I had to go into the member list to see her avitar.

I am so shocked that Karen passed. She was such an inspiration on here and posted so often.

My deepest condolences goes out to her family.

Maryanne :cry:

I am so sorry to hear of Karen's passing. I was wondering about her when we all checked in last month. I was a little behind and hadn't known about her surgery. The one time I spoke to her on the phone I found her to be a very pleasant person. My heartfelt condolences go out to her family. She will be deeply missed.

• 2 weeks later...