Michael

paul verdon

I can't believe I am writing this so soon but my sweet sweet Michael passed away on 5-19-09. He had a rough year since January with two emergency surgeries and three different radiation treatments. He also had chemo but couldn't handle the full dosage of the drug. I'm heart broken, and this illness is unfair and cruel.

Paul I am sorry to see this. I know that Michael was surrounded by love though and I know you did everything you possibly could for Him. my thoughts Prayers and Condolences and Please know we are here for anything we can help out with !

Paul,

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very sad time. I absolutely HATE THIS DISEASE!

Carol

Paul,

I also send you whatever you need to get through these days. Having also walked through a bunch of Italy prior to dx (by three years), I hope Michael enjoyed those days to extremes and was able to reflect on them as a special time during his days of reflection.

My crooked Tuscan road with cypress trees print hangs directly over my desk. Beautiful days and memories.

Hugs,

Stephanie

I am so sorry to read this Paul. Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your Michael. May he always live on through all the womderful memories you made together.

Maryanne :cry:

Paul, I am so very, very sorry to hear about Michael. This disease is absolutely unfair and I am so sorry for your loss. You were both so fortunate to have each other and I hope you find the strength you need in the difficult days ahead.

Hugs,

Linda

Paul - I am so very sorry to hear of Michael's passing. You have both been in my prayers and you will continue to be for peace and strength. You touched me with your love and caring, and I am so happy that you were able to celebrate your marriage. This disease takes so much, but it cannot take our love away.

peace to you - Janet

Paul,

I am so sorry to read about the passing of your dear Michael. Please know that I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers so that you will have strength and comfort. Michael was so very fortunate to have your love and your care.

Susan