Our dear Friend Bucky

Connie B

My Dear Friends,

With a heavy heart I pass along that our dear and wonderful friend Bucky

(Brunilda Alexander) has left this world and has entered Heaven.

I spoke with her wonderful husband Bob who said she pass Aug 3, 2009. They were on vacation in Flordia when she started to have serious pain in her back. She suffered in serious pain her last days here on earth. Her poor husband is so heartbroken.

Please keep her husband, children and grandchildren in your prayers as they mourn her loss.

My heart breaks over the loss of our friend Bucky. Bucky and I had become friends over the last few years and I will miss her dearly as I know many of you will as well.

That was a very hard phone call to make. :cry::cry:

My deepest heartfelt condolences go out to her husband and family. It seems like each loss of the ones we have gotten to know here over the years is a personal loss. May we come to know less and less loss because of this monster. My sympathy also goes out to you Connie.

Terrible news for those of us who knew Bucky. She was like a ray of sunshine. I recall her mentioning getting a good report once and comparing it to getting out of jail ~ or someting like that. It just brought a smile to my face and each time I would receive a good report it would come to mind. Many prayers for her family as they grieve this devastating loss.

Kasey

My thoughts and prayers are with her family, and with all the cyberfamily here who loved her.

This is just such sad news. Bucky was such a warm ray of sunshine with a really wonderful personality and wit. She will truly be missed.

God has welcomed home a beautiful angel to his fold. Find rest and comfort in God's loving embrace dear Bucky.

This saddens me so much - Bucky was such a breath of fresh air here on the boards and always seem to keep her sense of humor no matter what happened. I truly would have loved to have been able to meet her.

Kasey - I picked up her expression, too. I believe whenever she had a good scan she would say "another 3 months out on parole" and I started saying that, too.

My sincere condolences go out to her family, friends and everyone who knew and loved her. She was the best!!!!

Hugs - Patti B.