May not be posting as much for a few.

DeanCarl

Now, why would a subject like that be posted in the "Good News" forum?

Because I just got a call from the VA and .... drum roll please ... MY SCOOTER IS BEING DELIVERED TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!

It's supposed to be around 70 degrees every day this weekend and you can bet your last dollar I'm gonna be OUTA HERE each and every day!

I'm happy (can ya tell?).

Dean

DITTO, to what everyone else has said, but I was wondering if, when your done ZOOMING around on your HOOTER SCOOTER(needs a better name) if you would mind sending up a few of those warm 70 degree weather days to us up here in MINNESOTA????? :wink::wink::lol:

We won't miss you too much as long as we know your out having fun!! ENJOY!!!!! No Racing!!! (well..... maybe a little)! Hey Dean, does this scooter come with a SIDE CAR for Gay???

Best news I've heard all day Dean. I'll be giving our boy Jessee James a call perhaps we can get a H-D engine put on it for a lil better performance. Really congrats Brother! so happy you'll be able to enjoy the warm weather.

Went out today after my pity party and bought be a new leatherman pocket tool, lost my swiss army knife about 6 months ago and I've been jonesing for a new knife. It is good to get out of the house, wish we had warmer weather here.

Take care you ole "Scooter" tramp!

Hey Dean --- RIDE LIKE THE WIND !! :D:D:D:D

Enjoy!

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

PET taken 1/5 - hot spot in mediastinum May be cancer??

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

That's great news Dean. Maybe in that nice weather you will get rid of some of those new aches and pains. No more walking pains!!!!!!! Just don't pop too many wheelies those folks in Southern Cal might now understand. Seriously enjoy it every minute you can. Weather up here has been great too. Lillian

WOW!! This truly is good news Dean!! Once you feel comfortable handling it....you won't want to go anywhere without it. I wonder if you could take a picture of it..........with you sitting on the seat of course. That would make a Class A avatar for sure. I'll be thinking of you and your wife tomorrow...........laughin' and kickin' it with the new scooter.