New Photo

TBone

I'm going to the beach for all future pictures - you look much thinner on the beach than in the woods...musta been the skeeter bites had you swollen up...

Seriously, great picture, looks like great fun. How wonderful to be a "Waltons" type family in the "new/improved" world...family values ARE alive and well in the south, at least... :wink:

xxoo,

Becky

"Waltons-type family." HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Night, John-Boy.

TeeTaa

P.S. I don't recall John-Boy ever wearing a Hooters t-shirt, do you?

Tbone,

Love the picture....and hey, I understand about the hooters Tee shirt. Around here we wear whatever is comfy. You have a great family with a wonderful sense of humor. Sounds like you guys enjoy each other...our family is the same way...rather be with them than any friends I have. (but don't tell my friends) hehe.

Nina

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

My favorite place - you can look out to the horizon and feel how enormous and marvelous the earth is. Glad to see the new picture. :D

Cat

As Dozier's 21 yr. old bachelor cousin noticed, he wore a different Hooter's shirt in each photo.

They are all pretty special and mean the world to me and the rest of the whole family.

I think there's another beach trip in the works for sometime in August....May I go, TBone?

Love you,

Fran (namesake aunt to that little girl stage right-Anna Frances!)

Come on folks theres not a thing wrong with HOOTERS. I am kinda partial to the T-shirts myself although Karen would never let me have one. Theres just something about that Owl.

Great photo of the gang. As you can tell I am a firm believer in changing out the photo's. The more the merrier. Keep the family photo's coming T-bone.

David C

Oh Elaine, that's absolutely hilarious!! Can't wait to tease Fran about it this weekend!

As evidence of the "different Hooters t-shirt every day" theory, note that Dozier has on a black one in my photo, which was taken the day after the family shot.

As the proud photographer, I'll let you know who they all are. Left to right: Dozier, who will be 16 (yahoo!!) in August, TBone, Elliott (13), Ann, and Anna (9). A pretty special bunch, don't ya think?!?!

Love to you all,

TeeTaa

That's a great family photo...and boy, do I envy you that beach trip. Nothing like the ocean to calm one's soul, I think!!

As for Hooters....my hubby and youngest son kept insisting it was the buffalo wings that drew them back. :roll: Yeah.....as if I bought that one! :wink:

And about Hooters - I think it's the strangest thing in the world that they sponsor the WOMEN'S amateur golf tour. Don't you know those women and their families just love that association? I only know this because a young woman down the street from us is supposedly a great golfer, and they're recruiting her big-time for the tour. So a Hooters van is in their driveway about 40% of the time.

TeeTaa

Now that is one Good Looking Family Tbone!!!!

Actually about Hooters, secrets be told, I actually like the food there. Especially the wings, but I rarely go because of the gender specific marketing they do. I mean really... every time I go in there I feel like every man is looking at me like I am on the menu, and every woman thinks I am there to check them out.(sorry but I dont' swing that way)

Some friends of mine and I have discussed opening up a parallel restuarant with the same menu as hooters but geared towards women. Our restaurant will feature men dressed in tight shorts with a cute like bird on the front. No, not an owl, but a woodpecker. And of course our restaurant is going to be named "Peckers"

Hey, any guys want to come and check out our Hot Wings?

Carleen

One problem with your theory, Carleen...

When we ventured to Hooters, it was really early spring and cold enough to "layer"... In the restaurant were these young girls in their little bitty shorts and itty bitty shirts and the temperature in the restaurant was so low, I ate with my coat on! These poor girls were practically BLUE! Hey, I know the attraction is the "young meat", but keeping it in a meat locker??

SO, if you open the same thing but different, when it gets cold, the "attention getter" will just kinda disappear, knowhudimean??

Kinda like that Vegas show "Nudes on Ice" - the women in the audience get gypped and anyone around the female skaters is in danger of losing an eye! (I LOVE Jeff Foxworthy...LOL)