Clean Scan and a puppy too!

Hebbie

I got the results from a Head/Neck CT and Chest CT this week and all is CLEAR!!!!! The relief factor is overwhelming!!!

And just when I thought the news couldn't get any better......I get the call that the cute little Bichon/Yorkie mix puppy I have been on a waiting list for will be arriving tomorrow!!!!

Happy day, happy day!

Double Congratulations Heather! Clean scans are awesome - will take those any day. But you and snowflake can have the puppies - mine are both 2 and think they are still puppies and lap dogs (we have a great dane/lab mix and a pointer mutt mix). Cheers for the great news!

Much Love,

Amy

Love the puppy!

6 Mos before my dianosis I got a 6 week old fawn puggy. Her name is Roxy and She has been a Godsend!! She curls up with me all the time. She knows when I am not feeling well, she sleeps between Tom and me --that has been a problem occasionally :oops::oops::oops: If I put her out of the bedroom, she sits at the door til I let her back in. Just like a little kid!!

She is now 4 and my baby.

Hope you have many long walks with yours!

Cindy