The Beast Has Taken My Mother

osirus226

At around 4:55 pm today, my mother passed away :cry: . She was surrounded by me, my husband, my sister, her husband, her parents, one of her sisters and husband. She took her last breath only a few minutes after her parents came. I had been living at the hospital with my sister and husband since Tuesday. She was taken into the emergency room in the afternoon because she was coughing up a lot of blood. They kept her in icu that night then put her back up on the oncology floor where they started the morphine drip. It really took a lot for me to sit there and watch while my mom suffered, but now I know that she is no longer in pain and I wanted to be there with her when she passed so she would not be afraid. I am going to miss her more than words can express but I know she is in a better place and I will be reunited with her some day. Please say a prayer for our family to get through this tough time and pray that the lord will keep her safe.

Kelly

Kelly.....my thoughts are with you and your family.

What a gift to be there with her, I'm sure the love and support made her passing peaceful.

I understand what you're saying about being glad that the pain and struggle is over, but that doesn't change the fact that we miss them.

Best to you and your family during this most difficult time....

Dear Kelly,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how painful it is and I also know the comfort we get when we know our loved one is peaceful and without pain and in God's Paradise. She hurts no more. I pray for the comfort of your whole family.

God Bless You all,

Jane

Kelly

I wish there were words enough to comfort you and your sister, now. I am so sorry. I hope that you can hold onto your good memories and know that your mom is with you always. She loved you two with her whole heart and soul. I know she wanted you to be with her and that she is proud of you both.

love and fortitude

elaine

Dear Kelly,

Please accept my sincerest condolences. Mothers are very hard to lose. They love you so uncontitionally. They think you are beautiful and smart and funny.

But know in your heart that you were there for her. That she knew you were there and that you loved her. That's all a Mother wants.