Two Whole Years

Don Wood

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the support and good wishes, folks. We are very appreciative. We saw the pulmonologist this week and he said everything was fine -- see you in January! We saw the neurologist and he said everything looked good -- see you in April!!! We love the sound of that. We will see the oncologist in a couple of weeks. I am bringing the CT scan and X-ray that the pulmonologist ordered to the onc tomorrow. Blessings! Don

What fantastic news. It's so great when the doctors don't want to be bothered with you for a good long time. And while we're on apple recipes, what about a good sip of Calvados!

This is just another example of the support and inspiration you've both been to all of us here!

Ellen

That is totally AWESOME, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL NEWS!!!! (sorry Don, I'm screaming again!!! ) :wink: It's the scream of happiness! I'm so very happy for you both. God Bless you both, and continued good health. I too will continue to keep you both in my prayers. Wonderful news!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D