CT Results

Joe B

Praise Be To God is RIGHT! He hears our prayers and loves all. What wonderful wonderful news! And I just want to add that I sure like the new picture of you and Gina. Your a very handsome couple! ((((JOE & GINA))))) But I was honestly enjoying watching the new house go up.

Your smiles are much nicer.

Love & Hugs,

Connie

Congrats, Joe!! Aren't those words like music to your ears? :)

Now you can concentrate on the house again, eh? We're building right now too....in Arizona and we live in Connecticut. :shock: Ask me how nuts WE are? :?

But I will say too, that it's sorta nice to have a consuming outside focus when waiting for test results....and also, simply to give us something else to think about....huh? :wink:

Enjoy this good news...and continued good luck with the house AND the state of your health and these terrific "all clear" scans!!

Thank you everyone.....

Ry, we will give you directions IF you promise NOT to TP ;)

I will post another house picture update soon. Just didn't want ya all to forget what Gina & I look like :)

We hope to be in the new place by Christmas.

Addie, I couldnt imagine building clear across the country, that must be exciting and yet a major challenge.

J