Get Well Wishes for our David P.

Connie B

Hi Everyone!

I just got a note from David P. and he asked me to relay this message to everyone, so here goes:

David wrote:

Hi Connie. Got a bit of bad news. I'm out of commission for a while- fell off a ladder Saturday morning. Broke a rib, punctured the lung - which then partially collapsed, dislocated my collar bone and popped a couple ribs next to my sternum. Spent a coulpe days in the hospital. I'm home now and off work for a week or two.

If anyone wishes to send David a Get Well card, please feel free to PM me and I will share with you his address. For those of you that don't know this, David only has ONE lung. Thank God he's okay!!

We love you Daivd P., and I wish you well my friend!! :(:(

Love & Hugs,

Connie

David,

Don't you know that you one-lungers have to take care of the one you have left? :) I hope you are breathing a little easier and have something for that pain. Next time, get someone else to get on that ladder....preferably someone with 2 lungs. :)

Take care of yourself and keep in touch when you feel like typing.

Nina

Thanks Connie,

You were so lucky David. I just had a friend who also fell off a ladder. He had to have his whole arm reconstructed. He's not doing very well, he's a carpenter. Hopefully you ARE doing better. Prayers and thoughts are w/ you. Please take care.

Gee, David, did you use up all your vacation days for the year and HAVE to pull a stunt like that to get time off??

Hope you're healing and come back stronger than ever (and a little more ladder-shy wouldn't hurt)!

Take care,

Becky