Thirteen Years ago today...

Ry

we drove through a terrible snow storm to the Detroit International Airport to pick up the cutest little baby girl from South Korea. She was four months old. She's been one of three of the best things to ever happen to us.

She is the coolest kid. When John was sick from chemo I was able to work because at 11 she would bring her dad soup and check on him. She has been so great throughout all of this.

December 7th marks the birth of Jillian the biggest shock ever, after adopting two children. :shock:

Sounds like Santa and the Stork had identity crises with Jillian, but that Santa came a bit early to your house - twice!

Congratulations, on your thirteen year anniversary of a "Made in Korea" gift from NorthWest (or United or...) and your seven year anniversary of "WHAT?!".

Congratulations, Ry! That is the neatest story. We adopted our son, too. He was seven weeks old, and today he is 27. There's nothing like it is there? Other than those times when I think it's the stupidest thing we ever did (LOL!), I would go back and do it all over again and love every minute of it!

Congratulations! You got to celebrate an anniversary birthday (her birth into your family) AND her 13th birthday just four months ago. How cool!

Love,

Peggy

Ry

How special!! Ya' know, I'm sure that Kaitlyn is a great kid......but it's only because she has great parents!

Happy birthday to the "Jillinater", too!! I happen to have an eight year old surprise myself. Greatest surprise gift I have ever received..........she's like the energizer bunny...........she just keeps giving and giving and giving.............

I hope that Kaitlyn enjoys her day!!

In my thoughts and prayers~~~

Angie

What a wonderful blessing those girls must be to you. I know mine are, and they have hatched us the sweetest grandkids ever! As everyone says, just wait for those blessings to multiply again when they get kids of their own, its awesome!!

I agree with Katie, so glad you can all celebrate together in good health!

love

Nell

Ry and John -

I have a special place in my hearts for adoptive parents for I was adopted as well. Parents who open their hearts and their homes to babies, especially those from different nationalities, are the most special people. May your family continue to be blessed and an early happy birthday to Jillian!!!

Much Love,

Amy