Sign in to follow this  
irene ong

MY FATHER-IN-LAW PASSED AWAY PEACEFULLY

Hi all,

My father-in-law passed away peacefully on 20 March 05 without regaining consciousness. It took him less than 3 months and he is gone.

Is really heart wreaking to me and my family to lose him but maybe is good for him not to suffer so much.

I would like to thank all of you for your kind words althought I am a very new comer in this forum.

I didnt know there are so many warm hearted people out here and I am glad to have known you.

Many thanks once again from a helpless person from Singapore.

dearest Irene.

So sorry to learn of the death of your father in law. Three months is too fast. I hope that you find peace that he was comfortable to death.

Come back anytime. You are always welcome in your grief.

cindi o'h

Irene, my condolences to you and your husband. It is a very difficult time for you. But at lease his suffering is gone. He will always be kept alive through all the memories that he left you with.

Come back anytime.

Maryanne

Hi, Irene:

So sorry to hear that your father-in-law passed away, and hope he passed peacefully. This is one horrible disease.

Irene, come here any time you need to and seek comfort and give comfort as you can.

Sending prayers to you and your family at this time of great anguish and need.

Barb

Thank you everyone for the kind condolences and comforting words in time of grief. Being new in this forum I am so touched by the warmth showered on me. Thanks alot once again.

I will still come to this forum.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He went quickly and didn't suffer too much. Sometimes, it's better that way. You have the love and support of your families and you will keep his memories alive in your hearts and your thoughts. Keep in touch. You are in my thoughts and prayers.