Our SBeth and Bill need our prayers and support

Patkid

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat,

Thank you for letting us know . Beth and Bill, I want so desperately to find words to comfort you and words to let you know just how much you are cared about. This hurts, really hurts. I'd like very much to be in that prayer circle that is forming for you. Pat and Brian, you two know how much I care about you as well. This is hard... May God be with you. Praying for mercy for Bill and peace and strength for Beth.

Love and Prayers,

Sue

Thank you so much Pat.

Beth, may all of our prayers and love bring Bill great peace and comfort and strength and peace to you. This is such a painful path and my heart hurts so much for you.

Pat, what an angel you are, not only to Brian, but to Beth and the rest of us here. You are one of a kind.

I wish peace and comfort for Bellringer.

Tears are dripping, but I am sending the warmest hugs to each of you.

Love,

Lynne

I add my heart to this circle. There are joys here and there is pain.

In the face of pain and loss, I offer defiance. Death, you may take our friend today or you may take him tomorrow. Please show mercy and make his passing easy to bear.

But know this, Cancer, we will all fight you another day. ALL over this world, bright minds are working on the puzzle of your evil cleverness. We will get you and make you a memory.

Much love and healing to all on thie very precious message board,

Eppie

With everything that is going on in Beths life so found the time to come into the Chat here last night. And she let us know about the decline of her beloved Bill.

We were actually all joking about something and she only insisted for us to continue our joking as it was helping her to forget even just for a little while.

She told us what was happening with him and it is so sad. She was just so surprised like you said Brat, that it happened so fast.

They were suppose to start him on morphine today to help alleviate the pain. I pray that is working for him and he is more comfortable.

I lit a candle for him last night. Praying for a miracle but also for Bill to be pain free. Strength to Beth...

My heart is breaking... so sad.

Maryanne

I need a place in the prayer circle, too. Praying for Bill to be painfree and for Beth to have the strength and comfort to start each day, each hour. May God bless you both.

Pat and Brian: Praying for you both as well.

Also, praying for Bellringer and Gerbil Runner.

Tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of my MIL's death from pancreatic cancer. I soooo miss her. On that day, we prayed for a quick end and it came within 12 hours of our arrival. She was such a special lady.

Praying for swiftness for those on the way. God bless you all.

Beth, Bill, Pat, Brian, Bellringer,

You are all in my prayers. There is so much sadness in my heart for all of you that it is so hard to know what to say. We love you all and you are surrounded by you're friends here with support and love.

God Bless you all,

Jane

So sorry to hear this, one of the many things i hate about this, they way things can turn around so quickly without warning. Beth and Bill are in my prayers. Thanks Pat for the update on them, how are you and Brian doing? I have not seen a post from you guys in a bit (but there are days i miss checking in. but i always figure no news is good news.

God bless everyone and prayers for all

Kim

I just feel like I am about to scream... i can't take this anymore... it is so unfair - I try to remember that God has a plan for us all, but sometimes I question why? Beth and Bill, May you hold each other tight through the remainder of your journey. Pat and Brian, I believe guardian angels are sent from above to help us through difficult times, and I believe you two were given to all of us to do just that. Your thoughfulness, kindness and compassion for others while you are fighting your own battle is aweinspiring.