Addie

Guest Mainiac

I am heart broken to read this disheartened news about our Addie. This is a tremendous loss to everyone who knew her.

Addie touched so many numerous people with her "Addietude" that she had helped so many because of her enthusiasm of life.

Her presence will be so grestly missed. It was such an honor to know a beautiful woman like her.

My deepest condolences to her family and friends and to everyone here who life she has touched.

Thanks to all her friends who stood by her and was there for her. And thank you all for all of your updates.

Heaven has received a beautiful gift.

Maryanne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your kind thoughts of comfort.

We at Team Addie really appreciate it.

We love her so. As one of her dear friends stated, she was one in a million billion trillion.

And her bright light is with us forever. In our hearts. In our spirits.

And as we have said, if you look up to the sky and see the clouds a little more fluffy, or the stars a little more bright, know that it is our Addie/Lib looking down on us, shining her loving light into our lives.

Though we may miss her, and earth is a sadder place without her here, heaven has a new fabulous angel up there--and she will welcome all new comers, as she did here, and at her beloved pet message boards--And make each and evey person feel oh so special!

We will be lighting a candle tonight at 8:00 pm Eastern Time in honor of our dear Addie/Lib--Please join us, and celebrate her love and wonderful spirit--

Oh geese--I just don't know how life can possibly go on without her--but I know she is with us, and would be pleased that we will continue, and honor her spirit, which will remain with us always.

again, I feel as thought someone has punched me in the gut. addie, you were such a source of laughter and strength here. I'll never eat a pork chop again without thinking of you.

this is a terrible, terrible loss. I fear this place won't be quite the same without Libby.

:cry:

bunny