Thank you Katie and Rick!

Nushka

It was wonderful tonight to see that the board is up (almost back to normal). I was having withdrawals from not keeping up with all of you. I can't thank Katie and Rick enough for keeping this place going. Its a place I need a daily "fix" from.

Just want to say I love you to all of you here. Glad we are all back.

Nina

Lordy I didn't know what to do without the site being up!! Mom asked me every day (sometimes more than once!) if it was back...glad to see it is (though I can't get to the message boards from the left, have to go up to the right for it to get me there!) and THANKS Katie and Rick for geting it all figured out!! xoxo

sorry for the downtime... I think its all working, now I will take my own downtime. Good morning & good night...

Thanks everyone for being patient.

Rick

Not being able to come here had a drastic effect on me. I felt depressed and isolated the last few days and I swear it was bc I could not come here and read about my friends and spill my guts whenever I needed.

This truly is my saving grace and the last few days was proof positive of that.

Thank you Rick, Katie, and all of my warrior friends who are active participators in this wonderful place.

I know the immense aggravation of having a site down because of server issues and all that goes with having it fixed.

Yes, you guys do deserve your own down time now.

Thank you so much for getting this back up. I really missed the news from everyone.

Maryanne :wink:

Katie,Rick and anyone else who does all the computer stuff, Thank you! You people are amazing and deeply appreciated. Know the countless hours to try and fix stuff gets old but we are so very very thankful for you. God bless all of you. pammie

Dear Katie and Rick,

Thank you so much for you're commitment to this site and working so hard to get things straightened out and up again. I can only imagine how frustrating it was fir you both! Thank you also Katie and Peggy for the e mail updates on what was happening!!

God Bless you ,

Jane