Looks like it's back

Nancy B

The lymph node (1.6 cm) lit up on the PET scan and the consensus is that it is a recurrence. Only problem is they won't know how to treat it til they biopsy it since I have had both nsc and sc. My oncologist, surgeon, and pulmonologist are meeting today to decide how to proceed. Will probably mean surgery to get a piece of it. I will keep you up-dated and prayers appreciated.

Thanks,

Nancy B

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO Nancy :cry::x:evil::( ! This is the news I did not want to hear! I am so sorry and just devastated for you. This wicked da#% disease just gotta get knocked on its proverbial A$$!!!!!! Prayers a pleenty are already being said, Nancy. Please post as soon as you know anything! I just want to rush right on over to see ya! Da$% it!

Sending many positive thoughts and vibes, along with concern and love!

Kasey

Nancy,

This just sucks as far as I am concerned. You have done so well. Lets hope that when they do biopsy they find a mass of scar tissue or something....docs have been known to be wrong. Keeping you in my prayers. Keep that strong chin up. You are braver than I am and that's a very good thing.

Nina

Damn it.. I am so annoyed that you have to go through this crap again. You don't deserve this, no one deserves this.

Go kick some cancer *ss Nancy. You've done it before, you'll do it again! Thinking of you..

Rats Nancy-- I hope it is just an infection. I read an article not too long ago and the doctor said you shouldn't assume cancer -- lymph nodes swell, that is their job. I am hoping the uptake was low and you're back here posting it was a false alarm.