Our J.C. has surgery. Prayers please

cindi o'h

Friends

J.C., aka Jackie, has surgery this morning. I am so blessed to have her in my life as a sounding board and wonderful support. I wasn't going to post, but here I am asking for prayers. I am not sure who needs it more, she or I.... :shock:

I am a bit nervous as she is so far away (Canada) and I can't help her, although I wish I could. She has hand surgery today and will be recovering basically by herself. I am worried about pain and infection for her.

Please help by sending a prayer for her success and fast recovery.

Thank you very much.

Cindi o'h

I love Jackie too.......and have missed her tremendously as of late. I will be praying some extra-special prayers for an extra-special lady. Thanks Cindi, for letting us know. Keep us updated as you can so we can breathe a sigh of relief when we hear all is well.

Kasey

Adding my prayers for Jackie too. I pray the surgery is successful and that recovery is quick and pain free. And all is free from complications, infections and discomfort.

Please let Jackie know we are thinking of her, and sending her our love. Thank you for updating us as to her surgery.

Saying lots of prayers for our friend, Jackie. She is such a good friend to so many of us here on the board. You know, her advice is always so good. I don't believe I can ever recall a time when she hasn't known just what to say to help someone or make them feel better. Cindi...thanks for being such a good friend and posting this prayer request.

I don't know what I would have done without Jackie over the past 10 months. She has my prayers for a speedy recovery. Jackie is very strong, resilient and a shining example of how to "keep on keeping on".

Jackie, all my prayers are focused on you this day.

Love,

Peggy

Friends,

Jackie asked me to tell you how grateful she is for your prayers. She said that they came in time for her to avoid a disaster. She said that she would tell me later what that was.

She has had too many disasters, so if she avoided this one, it certainly was about time.

Please continue to pray for Jackie's success, mimimal pain, and NO infection.

It is times like this when I see all the love from each of you that I know how blessed we all are to have each other.

This thanks comes from both Jackie and me.

Cindi o'h