We could use your prayers!

cindy0519

Afraid we are nearing the end of Dad's journey. All the "signs" of an "active dying process" are beginning to appear.

He has fought so valiantly and it is really time for him to find some peace! Please pray for strength for our family and a peaceful and easy passage for our Daddy!

God Bless and keep us all!

Cindy

Dear Lord,

Please bless Cindy and her family peace at this difficult time. May you wrap your arms around them, guiding them in decision making, prayer, and support giving for each other. I ask that you hold them close, grant them peace, and as always, I pray for miracles.

Jen

prayers and big warm fuzzy blankets for comfort and security for everyone. Sending Much love Joy and Happiness during this difficult time.

(((Cindy))) I am praying for your dear sweet dad. I pray for peace and comfort in his journey.

I pray also for your family that God grant you comfort in your mourning and grief, strength in the days ahead, and the reassurance of faith that you will be with your father again in God's kingdom.

Cindy -

I am praying that your dad's passing is peaceful and reassuring for you. I was with my mom when she died, as difficult as it was, it was very powerful..and I KNOW that God was with us when she left this planet.

Prayers for peace and strength in the coming days.

Holly