Test Time Again

TracyD

Well, I just got back from a wonderful vacation with my family. We spent a week swimming, boating, minigolfing, eating, drinking and best of all...no TV! I only say that because the kids think they were really deprived. Personally, I didn't miss watching the news, it's always so depressing.

Anyhow, I'm back, and tomorrow is scan day. While we were vacationing I was able to put my worries aside, now they're back. I really don't know what to expect, my breathing has been really great, my I have aches in my ribcage that have always come and gone, but now they seem here to stay. Nothing painful, but now I seem to have a constant reminder that something is not quite right.

Results are friday. Thank god my brother and his family are visiting from MN this week, it will help get my mind off of things. Til friday ....

Tracy

Tracy,

Good luck on your scans. I had pain in my ribs - off and on for a while. Then it became constant. After a bone scan and MRI they found two spots on T* and T7 (mid spine) that were causing the problem. Happy to say after the radiation seems to be working.

Mary

Hi Tracy,

It sounds like you really had a nice relaxing time. I know the stress of another scan. Everything crossed here for good results.

Sending good vibes meditation prayers to you.

Maryanne :wink:

(((Tracy)))

Just wanted to let you know I will be praying for you, and for positive scan results. I simply love you, and want nothing but good news from here out.

I know it is impossible not to feel anxious, so I won't tell you not to worry. But I do want you to know that Keith so often had aches and pains in the ribs, back, neck etc... that stayed constant and when we'd scan they'd find nothing. Usually it was caused by stress and anxiety. I know you have had anxiety so it could just be that. I am praying that is the cause of your aches, and the scans show the Tarceva is working.

It sounds like you had a wonderful vacation, and I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. I think of you often, and wish you many many more wonderful vacations with family and friends.

Carleen