Shordy's Dad's at rest

shordy

Shordy,

Am so so sorry for the loss of your father. I was reading some of your past posts and know how hard this has been on you and family...he is now at rest where the cancer can no longer rule his life...he will be looking down on you from above. You did a wonderful job of trying to get the liver cancer checked even though the drs didn't....or maybe no one could.....maybe God was ready for him....

I finished his memorial folders today and got the pictures ready. We're going to have a closed casket & I feel privledged to do the pictures. I'm making a memory board for him too. I had spent 4 days with him day & night watching him & pacing back & forth, we were all worn to a frazzle. I was with him when he passed, how sad that was but I'm glad I got to be there. I'll miss him & miss being "Daddy's baby." I promised him at the end that I'd look after my Stepmom so she's my number one priority now. I won't let him down. He sure fought hard. I Love him so much & will miss him forever. I'm dreading tomorrow & Thursday and I thank every one of you so much for your support...you're all so special!! Thanks again, Love you all...Shordy

I have been out of the site for awhile Shordy and just logged in again tonight. I am so sorry for your loss. Know that you were the very very best daughter to him that anyone could have asked for..I am sure your love enveloped him and gave him great inner comfort. I pray that God gives you the strength to get through his passing. Your stepmom is so fortunate to have you by her side. Bless you Shordy and truly may peace be with you and your family. You are in my prayers dear.