I'm Buyin'

Kasey

I'm back from NIH....National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md in case some of you don't know. I must say, I was surprised this time with the GOOD news. I was certain things weren't going to be so great. But I am so happy to say that I was WRONG and NED has decided to reamain my best friend for a while longer. So........if anyone is interested in celebrating........I'm buyin' whatever it is you want!!!!

AND FYI..........NIH is actively looking for participants...........very specifically the Thoracic Oncology Dept. of NCI - National Cancer Institute (part of NIH). A couple of folks from the board have contacted them and my surgeon and his team are very HAPPY about that. If interested, I have some info you may be find pertinent.

Anyhow........I am now officially 2 years out from dx and am still NED. My next visit will be just after New Years, and at that time I will be 2 years from surgery. I am on top of the world......in super shape to help Fred through prostate surgery next week!

Love to ALL of you.......the greatest friends in the whole wide world!

Kasey

Tear of joy in our house tonight!!!

So happy for you and Uncle Fred. Make mine an Appletini, I'm two days away from my next chemo and feeling good, this might be last excuse for a drink for a while.

Talk to you soon.

All my love.

Tracy

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah NNNNNEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!! I love to hear news like this makes being here allright tonite! :wink::lol::):D8):!::!::!:

I'll just take the beach, thank you. I am so sick of living in land-locked states, I miss my ocean. :(:(

Anyway, so glad to hear your good news, but not surprised at all. When I met you, I just had a feeling that you were going to be okay for a long long time...

SO happy for you!