RY 6000

Don Wood

Yep, our Ry, our own Rochelle, has posted her 6000th message here. Ry is so consistent with her support, caring, advice and information to us all. She has helped and continues to help so many here, while being the primary caregiver for her husband, John.

John is closing in on 4 1/2 years as survivor of Stage IV NSCLC. Ry and John have both been participating in lchelp for close to 4 years. Ry also helps out here as a moderator and communicator.

Ry, thanks so much for all you do here. We look forward to your continued support and valued input. Don

Congratulations Rochelle,

You are certainly one of the cornerstones of this board and a friend to many both on and off the board. You do it the old fashion way. You walk the walk not talk the talk. Your compassion, caring, sharing and support for so many ring loud and clear--your contribution as one of the Boston walk committee members is what makes you all the more a very special person. I'm very proud to call you my friend.

Thanks again and keep it up!

Richard

I, for one, am so very appreciative of all those posts, Ry. When I first came here, your picture for some reason was a comfort to me. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do. I feel privileged to 'know' you as I do. May you continue with at least 6000 more posts full of wisdom, wit, and caring.

Kasey

Congratulations on an incredible 6000 posts!!!!!!!

You give so much as you are so knowledgable and have helped so many people on here including yours truly here.

You have been such a inspiration to all of us here. How could we thank you... I guess by just saying

'THANK YOU ROCHELLE'

Also, John being a 4 1/2 year survivor with stage IV, how inspiring that is to our newcomers here.

Love ya,

Maryanne :wink:

Rochelle,

You were one of the first to welcome me to the board. I remember right before my surgery you sent me a virtual card and it meant so much to me. Afterward, we had so many hilarious nights in chat, not even able to see the keyboard we were crying from laughing so hard. Those memories will always be something we share.

Thank you for being a good friend.