My turn . . . .

stand4hope

Peggy,

I understand. Not much else I can say except I'm praying for you and miss you. Music is very therapeutic for me. Do whatever works to help you feel better--music, writing, screaming, helping others, planning a trip, shopping...Let's plan a chalet weekend in the Smokies or a trip to the Caribbean. Dream on, huh. I'm sure we will survive. But, I feel kind of like Don, just get it over ASAP! Blessings, Peggy!

Peggy,

It will be my fourth Christmas

alone, but I already got out

all the Christmas cards I got from

Mike in the forty three years we were

married and they will again be part

of the decoration this year,

Some very old when we were younger

and some more recent when we were older

but all off of them with so much love

that I may be able to survive one more

Christmas alone.

Love never dies.

Hugs

Jackie

Peggy,the last couple of days here in west.Pa. have been very mild.Yesterday I was at the mailbox and along came a guy on a Harley.He went by and held up his right fist in acknowledgement as did I.

The very first thing I thought of was Don on another bike trip.Mabe he was giving me a sign to pass on along to you telling you he is ok and watching over,and telling you he is doing ok and for you to hang in there.

The very first thing I thought of was Don on another bike trip.Mabe he was giving me a sign to pass on along to you telling you he is ok and watching over,and telling you he is doing ok and for you to hang in there.

Oh, Frank, thank you, thank you, thank you! I immediately saw in my mind Don on his bike giving that sign, and I think it was a sign for both of us.

Love,

Peggy

Peggy, you are right, this does SUCK! I wish so much all the hurt would go away and we could concentrate on all the happy memories, but I guess that is a dream.

I hope you and all the others who have lost loved ones can find a way to find joy during this holiday season. I am sure trying.

Take care.

Diane