Good news

TracyD

I got my CT scan results today and it is mostly good news. It has been 2 1/2 months since my last chemo and since then I have had two infusions of Avastin alone. The results are in ...two of the nodules have almost disappeared and the "pleural spaces are clear"..woohoooo. BUT, the larger nodule has either remained stable or has grown slightly. My doc seems to disagree with the radiologist that there has been growth. When he did the side by side comparison there appeared to be no change, and his measurement indicated as such. So, we are staying with the Avastin and doing scans again in two months.

Overall we are very pleased with the result as the cancer is a lot less than is was at this time last year and I'm feeling really well.

Tracy

Wonderful news, Tracy, BUT I am waiting to hear it from your lips :wink: ! Read your emphysema post and I have no info on that. It doesn't appear to be causing difficulty, and as others mentined........from chemo? or whatever........ your doc isn't concerned and you feel well. That is as good as it gets, right?

Will talk soon, but in the meantime hope you and Charlie can breathe a little easier tonight, Fred and I are.

Love,

Aunt KAsey

Great news Tracy, hope you sleep a little better tonight. Keep up the good work. Went for my first radiation treatment today, when I got home I had everyone, Hubby, daughter and sister whisper to my chest, SHRINK, SHRINK, SHRINK they all got a kick out of it.. best of luck for us all to continue with good news.....

Tracy, this is GREAT news!!! I'm so happy for you, and your family!

And as far as the change, if any - maybe it was the ol' "slice acquisition" dilemma, again. I still can't get an agreement as to whether my larger nodule grew to 11mm, or remains at 10x.7.... :roll: Hopefully, that is all it is.

I tip my Starbuck's to you! Congratulations, and keep up the great work, and GO SPOIL YOURSELF!!! You've earned it!! :wink:

Yours in HOPE!!

Stacey

Tracy:

That's terrific!

I got my CT scan results today. Maybe not QUITE as good as yours, but close -- everything stable or slightly better, and nothing new to be concerned about (I'm putting the details in a separate post).

In any event, it was good enough to start the Avastin only program. I was outta-there by noon and hardly knew what to do with myself the rest of the day!

Aloha,

Ned