Daisy RIP with Deb now

RandyW

Randy--I'm so sorry about the loss of Daisy. Having just lost a beloved pet, I know how difficult it is. I hope you will find comfort in taking Daisy to rest with Deborah. I also hope you will find comfort thinking of them together. ((((Randy))))

Susan

I feela as though I have lost another Connection To Debbie by losing her and that is why the pain is bad bbut I knew this was coming up about 3 weeks ago when they told me her diagnosis. Her breathing was eerily reminiscent of a respirator yesterday Very rhythmic and I was inside with her all day. Justr really freaked me out when she just stopped and then it was quiet in the house. When Deb passed away, she wanted to be cremated to save money. She got a proper Burial. Now Daisy has passed and every body keeps asking where are you going to bury her to save money. SHe is being cremated to be Sprinkled over Debs Grave and My Plot next to Debs. Funny thing is, her name is on the headstone with mine and Debs also. DOing better today thanks for prayers and thoughts. :):) The sun came out this morning!!!!

Dear Randy,

My husband was one of those guys brought up that "men don't cry" over anything! We had a little girl dog named Pug that we got as a tiny puppy when Don was stationed in Ft. Sill, Oklahoma in 1968. She came back with us to Indy and when she was only about seven years old she got hit by a car. .... Don cried!

He told me he felt bad because he didn't even cry for his own grandpa. He really hardly knew his grandpa, but Pug was his BEST FRIEND! Let the tears and grief roll. It's so hard to lose these "best friends" that we love so much and that love us unconditionally.

I'm so sorry.

Love,

Peggy