breaking news!

Geri

Okay, saw the surgeon today with the plan to have a PET tomorrow and surgery Friday. He'll do a pleurodesis - with talc - and tissue biopsy because of the atypical cells in the fluid (hopefully NOT lc).

This will mean 48 hours or so with a vacuum drain (my personal favorite!) and then home, hopefully at the beginning of the week.

So, positive thoughts on Friday please........need all the help I can get these days.

Looking forward to breathing normally

Geri

Getting tired of all this sh%^, aren't ya, Geri??? I guess this is what 'they' mean when it is said that the tx is worse than the actual disease. Well, friend, my hands are pretty sore already..........but I'm not giving up the hand-wringing until you are home safe and sound MINUS the vacuum cleaner!!!! Oh sorry ~ the vacuum drain. Too bad it can't vacuum the floors, huh :? ?

Well, I surely HOPE this is the FINAL chapter on this SOB crap and that you recover in record time. You DON'T want me to come there!!!!!!!!! You know I'm thinking of you lots and sure hoping things will be back on track ofter the weekend.

Kase