Yahoo!!

Geri

Yeah, the black cloud is lifting. I had my check up with the surgeon yesterday and got a clean bill of health.

No cancer to be found in the chest area of my PET scan (don't know if the means the rest of my body is falling apart :lol: ) and no cancer in the tissue sample taken during my pleurodesis. The talc procedure apparently worked well and I just have to work on expanding the bottom lobe of the lung properly.

This means the green light for the cardiologist to get rid of all this fluid I have...........don't know yet who donated their legs and feet to the cause but when I look down they sure don't look like mine :lol: .

Hoping new meds will take care of a lot of this crap and I can go back to breathing properly.

Will be back when I next have the energy to climb the stairs :wink::roll::lol:

Geri

Boy, Geri, that is GREAT news, indeed. When the cardiologist is able to address his issues, will that mean no more of the meds to get rid of fluid? That would be even more good news!

You know we all are missing you here, and sure hope you get enough stamina back to get upstairs to the computer and make us all smile as only you can.

Kasey

All I can say is:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Maryanne

ya, think that was easy to do! (geeze) just for you!