Brief update on Geri

shineladysue

I had sent a PM to ask Geri if that was her that I saw making a couple of posts because last we heard, from her daughter Karen, she was in the hospital. She wrote me back and said that she had written a long update to us that got lost in cyberspace. :( She said she is still in the hospital, but hopes to be going home soon. She said she was a bit low on energy , so her message was brief.

That's all the information I have, but maybe we can use this thread to collect some healing thoughts and prayers to send her way. Get well soon , Geri. You are missed .

Love,

Sue

OK there.........ENOUGH of all THIS!!!!! Let those docs know you've had plenty and it's time to get you back the land of WHATEVER.......so long as it's not the land in the hospital. Had no idea you were still there. Time to get the show on the road! You know you got my best thoughts, Geri. Hope to talk to you soon.

Kase

Hi Geri,

Boy are you ever missed on here! Like Gail we miss your smiling face.

You have to get the heck out of that hospital and back home.

Miss you much.. hope you are feeling better and have more energy.

Geri without energy is like a day without sunshine!

Maryanne

Sue, thanks so much for giving us an update on our good friend Geri. I have been thinking of her and have been keeping her in my prayers. I hope her energy is back soon and she's home from the hospital!!!

Talked to Geri today-- Asked her if she wanted me to post something for her and she said yes. She is feeling better (and sounded better) since talking to her the last time (still tired, but able to get up and walk now) and they are getting things under control. Reason for the fluid build-up in her arms, legs, feet etc is due to (CHF) Congestive Heart Failure. Also developed a blood (in her jugular vein) clot that they are treating. Still not sure how long she will be in the hospital but hopes to be out soon and she will let everyone know in more detail when she feels (energy wise) up to it. Sends everyone her love. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers, she certainly has been through the ringer.

Rich Glad to see you and thank you for updating On Geri. I hope and pray for both of you to be bouncing around here SOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!Hugs and Prayers! Randy

Thank Rich for the Update on our Geri Girl! What's with all of us and going to hospitals?? We get in them and we can't seem to get OUT!!! :roll:

Sounds familar as to what she is going through. I'm sure glad to hear she is on the mend. I'm sending her my prayers for a speedy recovery.

GET WELL SOON GERI, WE MISS YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((GERI))))))))))))))

Hey Geri,

Just want you to know that you are missed here and I am definitely looking forward to your return. Please know that I am praying for you and sending positive thoughts your way.

Carol