NED! for now

ursol

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share that I just had a CT scan of the Pelvis, Abdomen and Chest as well as an MRI of the brain and cervical spine. All is clear, no evidence of disease. I'll get scanned again in three months.

Today was my second day of work. I can't believe where I am today when I look back to where I was in January. All I can do now is hope that I get a break from this disease for longer than 3 months.

Lilly

Oh Lilly!!!! I cannot remember the last time I was so overjoyed reading updates here!! You are AWESOME and INSPIRATIONAL! It just goes to show everyone that you NEVER know just how things CAN turn out!!! Way to go. I'm off to celebrate (somehow) your good news!

Kasey

Praise the LORD our prayers were answered. :D That's the BEST NEWS I've heard in a lonnnng time!

I think of where you were at just 8 weeks ago... :shock: Oh Lilly, this is WONDERFUL!!!

I was getting worried, but I'm fine now that I know your okay!!!!! HOORAY LILLY'S OKAY!!!!!!

Just enjoy today my friend. It's all we have anyway!

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

((((((LILLY)))))) You made my DAY!!!!!!! :D

I am so so so happy for you!!!! :D:D:D

Celebrate big time!!

Before you know it the sun will come out in CT and the forsythia will be blooming, and the shoreline will be calling (come on down and sit at the beach with me - I'd love to meet you!) and you are NED!!!!

God is good!

Oh Lilly....so sorry I am late on this one ...but so happy to read this post...bout time you got a break...damnit!!!!..WTG girl....Keep up the good work....NED is our best friend ..alway's good having him around...and you too NED :-)

hugs...nonni