Prayers Please - New Developments

MO_Sugar

As you know I was not able to get chemo last week due to low blood counts. I then spent Friday in and out of the hospital with pain and having fluid drained from my lungs. Well, today, I can literally FEEL the lymph node in my neck growing ( and it can be seen also). Started out this morning the same size it has been for a week and now it has almost doubled in size. I have also noticed pain in the area of my liver and a couple of other "lymph" sites. I don't go back in to the Dr. till Thursday but I am afraid this beast is on the prowl!! Once again it just doesn't feel right. I am NOT ready to give up yet!!!!!

Please friends, if you are the praying sort, add me to your list. God Bless you all and I am praying for YOU!!

God Bless,

MO

MO---You must see the DR before your next apt. Please do not wait. I am one of those I hate to go before my apt timeBUT you have something going on. I pray that God will take the pain away and shrink the node back down. He can do this in the name of Jesus.

Love Cindy

Mo,

Prayers going

and you should be going to the doctor before your

apointment Thursday.

Your body tells something is wrong, could be

only an infection, but do not wait any longer to

have it looked after.

Hugs, very tender.

J.C.

Mo,

You are one special lady and I hate to hear you are not feeling well. Follow your gut instincts though. Get to the doctor and don't wait til Thursday. It could be an infection and the sooner they get you on meds for it the better off you will be. Please don't wait til Thursday...go today.

You are in my prayers. May God watch over you and guide you.

Much love.

Shirley

Thank you all so much. We don't know for sure what is going on but he called in an RX for a Z Pack in case I have developed an infection. He said it was pretty common when having the fluid draw that a small infection start and since I do have some sort of a "feeling" in that area he wants to kick it early if that is the case. He is also looking at a different chemo when I go in Thursday. Thank you all for your prayers. You guys always manage to bring a tear to my eye with the love and support you show. I am SO blessed that God chose to put each of you in MY life!!!!

God Bless,

MO

Mo

I am thinking of you and know how difficult a time this must be for you. Anything I can do, let me know. you are in my thoughts and wishes and hopes and prayers by name each day.

Don't forget to know that you don't have to be strong all the time.

Elaine