Good Results!!!!

Rachel

I just heard from my Doc & my tests are clean! NED!! How cool is that? I just can't stop crying. You have all helped me to keep a positive attitude. And I just know that Misssy was sending positive thoughts. We are so fortunate to have this site to help us through. Thank you all. I pray for all the best for all of you. Just keep thinking positive.

Rachel

Oh, Rachel...this is FABULOUS!! I don't blame you a bit for the happy tears! I hope you were able to get word to Stan right away too!

I'm so tickled to find such good news here tonight!! Hope you're doing a little happy dance along with those tears! :wink: And I'll take a page from your book about keeping the positive attitude! :)

Rachel, that's great! You know, I was looking at your profile/signature and it looks like your diagnoses and treatment was alot like Dave's. He's now almost a year out from ENDING treatment and if his bonkitis is not cancer (see his "bone scan" post under General) he has been in remission since then, so I have every confidence you will do as well!

YIPPEE!

Karen C.