There Is No Pain Any Longer

IIIp0

Beth,

First off, let me extend my deepest sympathy to you, your daughter and your family. Next, let me tell you that your words show how much you love your husband. You seemed to make the most of the time you had left together, and im sure that made this a little easier. You are so right about your daughter. Everything happens for a reason. I can tell your husbands memorial service will be a meaningfull one. It seems that he was very loved. Keep your head up... your a strong woman... it shows in your words.

Jamie

Beth, my sympathy to you and your family. You've written a lovely message about your beloved husband. I was especially touched by the part about having 7 months to deeply love each other and enjoy your marriage. My parents experienced much the same when my Dad had lung ca.

I know your husband is watching over you and yours as you find a pathway through your grief, back to living a new & different life without him. Best wishes, teresag

Dearest Beth,

Please accept my sympathy that you have lost your dear husband Bob. Your post was so beautiful in the ways you saw things. I am so glad you had that time to reunite as man and wife, soul mates and very best friends. It all shows so plainly in your words. I am sure the celebration of his life will be nothing short of wonderful. Tears may fall but love will abound. Until you meet again let the lord be your strength.

God Bless you all,

Jane

Beth

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. I think it is wonderful that you have such good memories of your last months together. It sounds like you did everything and said everything that you needed to and that will give you peace. I send my deepest sympathy.

Beth, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You post about your last few months together is heart warming. I hope my husband feels the same when something happens to me (but not for a long time). I hope that you will want to return and post as you see the need to let us know how you are doing. I am sure that your daughter will have wonderful memories, as you do, so that you can share in the future.

Nina