Car troubles

David A

Hi All, I've been having trouble driving my truck as it has a manual transmission and it bothers my right shoulder to keep shifting it a lot, finally had enough wife and I were out today and stopped in a Ford dealership and found the perfect car for me, A 2003 Black Mustang GT with an automatic transmission and tan leather interior. I'm like a kid in a candy store, I pick it up tomorrow and can hardly wait. I so deserve this car! David

Geesh David A..............there are LOTS of Mustang GT's here in Alabama. Are you sure you aren't an Alabama Redneck like me?? 8) You are right.......you DO deserve this car! I'm very proud for you. My hubby just got a Ford F-350 truck..........the kind with 6 wheels.....talk about a kid in a candy store. (now THAT is a Redneck automobile) I hope you have as much fun with your new toy as my hubby is having with his. Now, what is your wife getting??? One to match?? Nooooo, we are NOT leaving your wife out of this. :wink: Have fun!!

Angie

Dave,

Sounds beautiful. Sounds like my "04" F350 dually (outside color and interior is what I meant).. I'm still waiting on hubby to take the picture and down load on the puter so you can see it. Especially the grill, it was custom made. Glad you bought a Ford, you do so deserve it. Have fun and watch your speed, no tickets...

God Bless,

Karen

Way to go!

I tell people that I don't know if my motorcycle purchase was a "mid-life crisis" or a "cancer survivor crisis" - but I know I gotta hang around long enough to pay the little puppy off! There's motivation!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Hugs and prayers,

SandyS

Ginny, Black and tan is a dog! A hound dog. Might be a midlife crisis if so then I get to live to be 92 and I'd be more then happy with that my maternal grandmother is 97, she sleeps all the time but she is 97. I'll be happy as pie to make my nest birthday, then the next one etc...........

My wife and I are having dinner with John and Ry tomorrow night, so I can tease them. just kidding about the teasing

Yes, You DO deserve this car! I deserve a Saab, but it isn't going to happen! :wink:

You know, there are antidepressants and there are antidepressants. I like the ones shaped like donuts covered in powdered sugar, and you appear to like the ones shaped like the wheels of a flash car. Enjoy!!!!