Rob passed away this morning

tess

Just want to tell everyone here that Rob passed away peacefully at 3:30 this morning with me and his wonderful brother holding his hands. The full moon was shining thru the window on him. He was very comfortable and had told me he wanted to go in his sleep. He did and now he is in heaven with my sister and has no more pain. Praise God! Thanks so much for all the prayers and thoughts. It was so helpful for me to have so many people praying and caring. Thank you, I will send a link for the obituary asap. God bless you all.

Tess

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Tess,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. It sounds as if Rob went the best way possible--that is, supposing that there IS a good way with this horrible disease--, hard though it is on everyone else. Stay in touch with us all.....

Ellen

Dear Tess,

I am so very sorry. In the same breath I am happy that he went the way he wanted to go and is with God in Heaven and now knows all the answers we only wonder about. May you find peace and comfort in your days ahead. We will be here if you need us.

God Bless You,

Jane

Tess,

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. And yes, that full moon was beautiful last night. We were telling TBone that it was there to light his way, so I'm sure it was there to light Rob's way as well.

May you find comfort that he is now at peace.

Blessings,

TeeTaa

Tess,

I'm so very sorry to hear Rob is gone, but I'm glad he went the way he wanted to, with loving hands to hold and a moon to light his way. There are many tears being shed today. I pray you will find the strength and peace you need at this time and in the days to come.

BeckyCW

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Tess, I'm sorry to hear that Rob has passed on. Thank you for the picture of him with the moon shining on him. Here's to eternal light for him.

Cat