I'm back.

cathyr

Hi Everyone,

I took off for 2 weeks to go antiquing in England. I had a wonderful time except for all the stair climbing. I've got severe stenosis of the L5 lumbar and I've had 3 injections in my spine in the past 3 months. Unfortunately, they have not helped. But, I did not let that ruin my trip. I still managed as best I could. The scenery was beautiful and the people I met were terrific. I very glad I went.

Just had my 3 month CT scan which unfortunately shows the Taxotere has stopped working. Ihave several more nodules in my right lung. I am starting on Iressa today. Please keep me in your prayers. I'm not ready to leave yet. I would sure appreciate anybody responding who has had good luck with Iressa.

A friend who is in Hawaii just called and invited me to join her for a week in Maui. I decided to go. What the heck. Whatever happens to me, I am going to have wonderful memories to look back upon when I need to!!!

God bless us all and keep us safe.

CathyR

Cathy, welcome back and glad you had a great trip. Wish I had a friend in Maui, well anywhere exotic, that I could go visit. Have a wonderful time. I am sorry to hear your treatment stopped working but here's hoping that Iressa will do the trick. Seems like there are quite a few on here that are having really good luck with it. Prayers coming your way and keep making those wonderful memories.

Love and hugs,

Nancy B

Cathy,

I am hoping Iressa does the trick for you. I've been on it since May and have remained stable. I was taken off of it for 2 weeks for wbr, but started back on Iressa as soon as I was done. Hoping I can continue for a long time. Like so many told me when I first started Iressa, when it works, IT WORKS!

TAnn

Cathy,

I am so glad you enjoyed your British holiday. Go to Hawaii absolutely. If I have any regrets it is that Earl and I didn't do some of the travelling that we wanted to do. We kept putting it off for the right time. The right time is now.

Hope the Iressa is the magic pill for you.

Cathy,

Absolutely, Hawaii NOW! And with that resolve, plus the boost that good travelling can give you, the Iressa should do the trick! Where were you in England -- Len and I had planned to retire to Cornwall but having grandchildren on this side of the pond somehow got in the way. Still, we go to England every time we can -- and, who knows, maybe Cornwall sometime anyhow.....

Hoping that your travels will be in the best of health,

Ellen