Cary's Dad-updated

Debi

It's been a while since Cary has been on the board, and I know alot of you newer folks don't know him...

Cary has been taking care of his dad, and hospice has been brought in. I think that it would help Cary to know that we are thinking of him and his dad during this time, so I wanted to post this to let you all know that things aren't the greatest right now for them. Any prayers or thoughts to help him and his family would be appreciated.

Thank you Debi for letting us know this.

Cary,

Please know you and your dad our in my thoughts and prayers. I didn't know your dad wasn't doing well. He has been such a strong fighter through his journey. Take care, and we'll be here when you need us.

((((((((((((((CARY)))))))))))))))))))

Please let Cary know that my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. I am so very sorry to hear that his Dad is not doing well. Last I heard, all was well. I had spoke with Cary on the phone when I was looking into TM for my father a year ago and when my dad passed away, he sent me a beautiful memorial card from his family in memory of my Dad. Please let him know that I am thinking of him and praying for him.

Karen from Florida, daughter of Matthew

• 2 weeks later...

Debi--Thank you.

Cary--I just read this today and immediately told Geoff. He would talk about you--and your posts--all the time. We are so very sorry. You and your dad are certainly in our thoughts and prayers.

Please feel free to PM either of us (I'm on the board more than Geoff, since his mother's death)--if you want to talk.

Fondly,

Melinda