Round 3

betplace

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I don't even know how to start this. I just got back from Onc's office, I got the results from Saturdays scan, I have several enlarged lymph nodes, a couple of spots in my lungs and a couple of spots on my liver. :cry: I knew it was back, I was having a lot of pain and living on percosets, which is why I asked for the scan in the first place. Doc wants to do an abdominal scan and a bone scan next week, then we will start chemo the week after Christmas. Since I responded so well to the Carboplatin and VP 16 last time, he said we would go with Cisplatin and VP16 this time and hopefully it will work, if not we will try something else.

Please keep me in your prayers folks

Aw, Bett......dammit! I'm sorry it's back and sorrier still that you had to get the news before Christmas. :( But...it sounds good that your onc has a plan of attack and I know you will give it your best fight too!

You KNOW you'll have our prayers and best thoughts. You've kicked cancer's butt before and you'll do it again. Enjoy the holidays to the hilt, girl....cuz come January, you're back in battle mode again, right? Eat, drink and be merry....and know we'll be with you when it's time to wage battle again.

You'll be in my continuing thoughts.....

Well, sh*t, Betty! I didn't want to read that anymore than you wanted to hear it..and before Christmas, some "gift"...

So, that being said, I hope Santa has something real good for you on his sleigh, a treatment that knocks the dickens out of that cancer and gets you back on the road to "normal".

It sucks, really sucks. Take some "me time" and purge your feelings so you can go into this battle with a kick @ss attitude!

All my best,

Becky

Rats Betty, this is not the Christmas present you wanted. But I am always happy when the doctors have a treatment plan.

As everyone has said, kick back and enjoy the holidays as best you can. In January, the fight start anew.

Betty, I will say some extra prayers for just you.

Love,

Rats Betty, this is not the Christmas present you wanted. But I am always happy when the doctors have a treatment plan.

As everyone has said, kick back and enjoy the holidays as best you can. In January, the fight starts anew.

Betty, I will say some extra prayers for just you.

Love,

Betty, I'm gonna issue a great big SH!T along with the others.But also like the others I'm glad you and the good doc have a olan in place to get you back where you wanna be.Not only that but a secondary attack as well.

Try to enjoy the holidays as best you can & then kick the hell outta it again.Hang in there Bet.

Well, crap!!! (I would use the other more appropriate word, but Chief Historian Ry will write me up in the LCSC record books). :)

Betty, you are such a wonderful person and so dependable to respond to everybody's posts. You are just such a big supporter here that I think we are all very upset that you got this news today.

I know you must be terribly discouraged, and I wish I could send you a magic cheer-up pill. As you know from experience, after a few days, the shock of this bad news will wear off and you will be ready to fight the fight.

You are such an inspiration!

All my love and prayers,

Peggy

bett:

i am so tired but i must speak a word. i have been up and down and

i still feel as if i am riding a roller coaster. we each handle the disease as

best we can but i try to live as you say, i thank GOD for every dawn.

prayers and hugs and as long as there is breath, there is hope for

another battle. we may not win the war but a serious of winning small

battles adds up to a longer life.

Hugs and prayers.