Good to go

Nancy B

Thanks everyone for your prayers. My brain MRI was all clear. I had a lung, abdomen, pelvic scan yesterday and I picked up the results this afternoon. All clear!!! I am good to go for another 3 months. I am so thankful. All of my family and friends "just knew it was going to be good", only you guys know the stress and terror of waiting for results. Thanks for being here for me!

Hugs and prayers,

Nancy B

Wow Nancy..you must have been on pins and needles..you had "the works" package! :shock:

Am SO glad, all is well. I can close my eyes and imagine how great your relief must have been!!!

Enjoy your summer woman! :)

YAAHHOOO!!!! LOVE to hear those words, Clean and Clear!! :D:D (((((((((NANCY))))))))))

How about when we go down to our place in Vegas for the winter we try to get together and CELEBRATE?

Sooooooo happy for you!!! That is WONDERFUL WONDERFUL & WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news, Nancy, great news. In the tradition of a well-loved friend, we are happy dancing here in Michigan over the Good To Go results! We just may move that happy dancing down to Cindi's pub...

Nancy,

Your post was music to my "eyes" this AM. I will join Snowflake in her happy dance. I think that would be a good tradition to start in memory of a dear friend.

Also.... I have all those tests plus MORE coming up July 5 and 6. I am starting ALREADY to fuss. Your news helps so much!

I am going to duck into Cindi's and see if anyone is there looking for a celebration. Maybe you will come???

Kasey